§.1 General Provisions
1) The data administrator is Telcon Sp. Z o. O. With headquarters in Łódź, ul. Duńska 1G, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000256093, for which the registration files are kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 7262379702, REGON: 472864290. Data protection is carried out in accordance with generally applicable requirements legal provisions, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4) We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5) Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
6) The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
7) The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to [for example] the newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
8) Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and correctly implement the Services provided electronically
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
i) to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if [for example] you subscribed to the newsletter,
ii) to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent, if you [for example] signed up for a webinar.
9) Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
10) Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: [address].
11) We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent to pursue possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
12) The Service Provider has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
13) Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
14) The Service Provider does not share personal data with entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
15) We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
16) Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
18) The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool that records user behavior on the website.